Policies & FAQ OLD
Must be 18 or older to order.
If you use our products in the production of your own work, including commissions, please give credit where credit is due.
We will never grant permission to copy or reproduce any of our products in part or in whole for either personal or commission use. We will pursue legal action if necessary.
We will never give out or sell models or files of any kind. Our models are special to us and we'd like to keep it that way.
We guarantee our work to be free of manufacturing defects for two weeks after you receive your order. If you discover a defect which was not a result of improper use, contact us to make arrangements to have the item replaced.
All materials we use are specifically chosen for their intended purpose, and are shatter, break resistant, and bio safe.
Please remember to be safe, keep a handler or spotter around while suiting, and drink plenty of water to avoid overheating.
All sales are final. In certain circumstances we may, at our discretion, refund an order. Such refunds will be subject to a 10% surcharge.
All customers will receive an email including tracking info once your order has shipped. Our wait time for shipment approximately 12 weeks for orders containing non-preprinted bases. Please plan accordingly. We do not offer local pickup.
If you are using a business name and it's not registered with USPS, please make sure to double check your address. If a package comes back to us, we will charge for re-shipping.
We don't offer first class mailing. We apologize for the high shipping prices for international. We don't want to offer first class as it's too risky, can't be tracked past the US border, and can't be insured. We want your packages to arrive safely and priority allows that. US packages ship via priority mailing.
All orders are shipped through USPS with tracking and insurance. If anything should become damaged during shipping, please contact us with a photo and hold onto the package. Remember, the package is insured and we will do all we can to resolve the issue.
We don't cover custom fees or taxes and will not mark the package as a gift as doing so is illegal. We are not responsible for making sure you have the proper funds for customs fees or taxes and will not mark your package with a lower value or as a gift. Please make sure you have funds set aside for these. We don't offer refunds if the product returns to us.
After shipment, if your order has not reached you, we suggest contacting USPS (1-800-ASK-USPS) for more information. Bad weather and customs may cause a delay in shipping.
All sales are final. In certain circumstances we may, at our discretion, refund an order. Such refunds will be subject to a 10% surcharge. If a customer decides they want something different, we will not replace the item. Products that have been well worn, abused, or purposefully destroyed will not be accepted for replacement. We will return those to you. If you purchase something sold as faulty or discounted, they will not qualify for replacement.
Because our bases need to be padded for smaller heads, there shouldn't be any issues with size. However, if you are concerned about fit, you can include a straight ruler measurement from your jaw to the top of your head and we'll adjust the head for you. We don't use or do specific measurements for the heads! Measurements for jaws, eyes, and noses are included in the photos of the prints. If you need any further measurements, please feel free to ask before ordering.
If there are any problems with your order, please contact us within 2 weeks of receiving it. For example, the wrong item was sent, item is the wrong color, or an item is missing. We pride ourselves on creating quality products and we will never purposefully send you something faulty, however, we are still human and mistakes do happen. We will do whatever we can to fix the issue.
We offer 10% off for 4+ head blanks or 8+ eye blank sets. The discount codes can be used more than once and don't expire.
4+ head blanks: 4Head
8+ Eye blank sets: 8Eyes
F.A.Q. and Tips
(Further FAQs can be found through our FAQ discord channel)
- Here are all our videos combined to an album.
- If you order a custom head from us, rest assured that we keep copies of each model ordered. If you ever need a replacement or a duplicate of something in your order, give us the order number and we can get that reprinted for you.
- For customs, we are not currently looking to do skull bases and we don't use models done by others.
- All bases are moving jaw, however, they can be converted to static. Seal the hinges and put something dense between the two pieces.
- Please don't be afraid to ask for a custom base or adjustments to one of our already done bases. We're happy to do them. We don't charge for modelling.
- We can print these in different colors if people want them. Just contact us and we can see about finding the color you want.
- These heads weigh around 1 lb and they are durable. If we were to drop one of these, we'd be more worried about the tile than the head. Here is one of our strength tests. We'll be doing another in the future where we drop, toss, and try to destroy a print.
- There has also been concern over fit. This is our normal size for heads. We can easily alter these heads to be shorter as well. This normally means shorter cheeks as well. For height, you can include a straight ruler measurement from your jaw to the top of your head and we'll adjust the head for you. We don't use or do specific measurements for the heads! Measurements for jaws, eyes, and noses are included in the photos of the prints. If you need any further measurements, please feel free to ask before ordering.
- If you want to know how well the jaw moves or how the eyes work, here's an eye and jaw test that we did.
- These do have room to install a fan and wear glasses as you can see from the size photos. Just pad to fit.
- You can use hot glue on these. We use a high temp glue gun and the most it does is warm up the print a bit. We still suggest caution, but regular gluing is fine.
- All eye sets are specific to the base bought. They connect on the inside of the base rather than as inserts. Most bases have a tab on the eye to see how to position the eye.
- Vent holes will not cause any dents in the fur or mink you use as long as the fur or mink is laid over the hole like the tape pattern was. We haven't seen any denting in ours and we laid it on like we would with a foam head.
- For the vent holes to work, cut the holes out of any inner padding from the outside and avoid gluing over the holes or gluing the back of the fur or mink and it should vent just fine.