Policies & FAQ
If you use our products in the production of your own work, including commissions, please give credit where credit is due.
We will never grant permission to copy or reproduce any of our products in part or in whole for either personal or commission use. We will pursue legal action if necessary.
We guarantee our work to be free of manufacturing defects for two weeks after you receive your order. If you discover a defect which was not a result of improper use, contact us to make arrangements to have the item replaced. We do not offer refunds on un-resalable pieces or pieces which have already shipped.
The plastic we use is totally bio-safe to use and completely recyclable. All materials we use are specifically chosen for their intended purpose, and are shatter and break resistant.
Please remember to be safe, keep a handler or spotter around while suiting, and drink plenty of water to avoid overheating.
All customers will receive an email including tracking info once your order has shipped. We do not offer local pickup.
If you are using a business name and it's not registered with USPS, please make sure to double check your address. If a package comes back to us, we will charge for re-shipping.
We don't offer first class mailing. We apologize for the high shipping prices for international. We don't want to offer first class as it's too risky, can't be tracked past the US border, and can't be insured. We want your packages to arrive safely and priority allows that. US packages ship via priority mailing.
All orders are shipped through USPS with tracking and insurance. If anything should become damaged during shipping, please contact us with a photo and hold onto the package. Remember, the package is insured and we will do all we can to resolve the issue.
We don't cover custom fees or taxes and will not mark the package as a gift as doing so is illegal.
After shipment, if your order has not reached you, we suggest contacting USPS (1-800-ASK-USPS) for more information. Bad weather and customs may cause a delay in shipping.
All sales are final so please keep this in mind when ordering. If a customer decides they want something different, we will not replace the item. Products that have been well worn, abused, or purposefully destroyed will not be accepted for replacement. We will return those to you. If you purchase something sold as faulty or discounted, they will not qualify for replacement.
Because our bases need to be padded for smaller heads, there shouldn't be any issues with size. However, if you are concerned about fit, you can include a straight ruler measurement from your jaw to the top of your head and we'll adjust the head for you. We don't use or do specific measurements for the heads! Measurements for jaws, eyes, and noses are included in the photos of the prints. If you need any further measurements, please feel free to ask before ordering.
If there are any problems with your order, please contact us within 2 weeks of receiving it. For example, the wrong item was sent, item is the wrong color, or an item is missing. We pride ourselves on creating quality products and we will never purposefully send you something faulty, however, we are still human and mistakes do happen. We will do whatever we can to fix the issue.
We offer 10% off for 4+ head blanks or 8+ eye blank sets. The discount codes can be used more than once and don't expire.
4+ head blanks: 4Head
8+ Eye blank sets: 8Eyes
- If you order a custom head from us, rest assured that we keep copies of each model ordered. If you ever need a replacement or a duplicate of something in your order, give us the order number and we can get that reprinted for you.
- For customs, we are not currently looking to do skull bases. We also don't use models done by others unless it's something other than a head base and compatible with our methods, and we are currently working on jawsets, but we won't have them available for quite some time. As for realistic, we can do alterations, however, it's not something we're offering. You can convert our bases to realistic fairly easily though. Despite that, please don't be afraid to ask for a custom base or adjustments to one of our already done bases. We're happy to do them.
- We can print these in different colors if people want them. Just contact us and we can see about finding the color you want.
- These heads weigh around 1 lb and they are durable. If we were to drop one of these, we'd be more worried about the tile than the head. Here is one of our strength tests. We'll be doing another in the future where we drop, toss, and try to destroy a print.
- There has also been concern over fit. This is our normal size for heads. We can easily alter these heads to be shorter as well. This normally means shorter cheeks as well. For height, you can include a straight ruler measurement from your jaw to the top of your head and we'll adjust the head for you. We don't use or do specific measurements for the heads! Measurements for jaws, eyes, and noses are included in the photos of the prints. If you need any further measurements, please feel free to ask before ordering.
- If you want to know how well the jaw moves or how the eyes work, here's an eye and jaw test that we did.
- These do have room to install a fan and wear glasses as you can see from the size photos. Just pad to fit.
- You can use hot glue on these. We use a high temp glue gun and the most it does is warm up the print a bit. We still suggest caution, but regular gluing is fine.
- Vent holes will not cause any dents in the fur or mink you use as long as the fur or mink is laid over the hole like the tape pattern was. We haven't seen any denting in ours and we laid it on like we would with a foam head.
- For the vent holes to work, cut the holes out of any inner padding from the outside and avoid gluing over the holes or gluing the back of the fur or mink and it should vent just fine.